Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Song's Crepes

Crepes!  Yes, I said crepes.  Who doesn't love crepes?  Sweet or savory?  I say give me both.  

Lucky for me my sister Stephanie is starting her own crepe business called Song's Crepes along with her partner in crime, Cari.  Their official debut will be at the Long Beach Sunday Market on Sunday February 28, 2010 from 9am to 2pm.  Come one, come all!  Please click on this link for details.  http://www.longbeachsundaymarket.com/about/

Song's Crepes unofficial debut happened for friends and family this past Saturday and it was good.  We stuffed ourselves silly and we only did it to help Song's Crepes out by giving our critiques.  It was a hard job to do to eat all those yummy crepes but we did it out of...out of love.  

I documented this historic moment so they could possibly use these photos for their up and coming website. So, keep your eye out for that.  In the meantime...

Stephanie
Founder and Owner of Song's Crepes

Cari
Partner in crime

So fresh and so clean

Popeye would love Song's Crepes

Batter up


Fun to watch

Made to order

A happy customer

And a customer that is a little too happy

And there are more on my Flickr

Hope to see you at the Long Beach Sunday Market!  

No comments: