Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Horror Nights

This Halloween has brought me so many fun and spookedy adventures.  The latest was at Universal Studios for their annual Halloween Horror Nights. Universal goes all out with their scare zones, mazes and props.  They even utilize smell in their mazes that, unfortunately, work a little too well.

After I got over the initial horror of the price of admission, I joined a few others and got ready to get our scare on.  I brought my camera along because I figured some of the monsters there would stop and pose for me, but I was wrong.  Unlike Knott's Scary Farm, they never ever break character. In fact, they would make it REALLY difficult for me by getting too close or by running away to scare some other victim.  But, lucky for me I managed to snap a few. 

Warning: Not for the faint of heart. 

IMG_7118

IMG_7152

IMG_7124

IMG_7149

IMG_7109

IMG_7142

IMG_7099

IMG_7287

IMG_7199

IMG_7163

If you'd like to peep more

FOLLOW ME: Facebook / Twitter

No comments: