Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Trial and error

Stayed up way to late trying to upload a flash gallery on to my server. I think I uploaded it okay, but how to put it on Blogger. Is that even possible? I'll do more research when I get home from the day job.

It's kind of funny that all the effort I have been putting in to making a website has actually prevented me from taking and sharing photos.

A web designer I am not. But, I have been learning alot on the way and that's the most important thing.

I sleepily trudge on...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is great, Your work is great..Be very proud of all your endevours...

Todd from Flicker...

Rachel McCauley Photography said...

Are you "thp365" Todd? Thank you for your kind words!

Anonymous said...

No.....Miko's Dad..from the Cure show...

Rachel McCauley Photography said...

Oh, that Todd! :)